Wednesday, September 11, 2019

WHY?

 "For By Grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast."

Ephesians 2:8-9

Because this is what makes me rejoice, what makes me grateful, what makes me free, what gets me through; The sacriffice that Jesus made for me and you in the Cross is our confidence.

Why a Blog?

I cannot say I felt called to blog (specifically) but, oh did I feel called to share the Gospel of Salvation and I figured a way to reach more people would be starting a blog. I want people to know, specially college girls, that life is good when you abide in Jesus and His Grace. Let me start by unveiling a secret that will get you through anything & everything, source of unshakeable confidence...

God is greater.

There you have it! Jesus overcame the world, He overcame sin and everything must bow at His name, God is greater than the highs and the lows, let me explain a bit,

Got a low grade? God is greater.
Got the best grade in the class? God is greater.
Your mom/friend/boyfriend/teacher/whoever acting up? God is greater.
Struggling with something? God is greater.
Got a raise? God is greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment