Thursday, December 5, 2019

PRETTY PLACES #1


Hello! 

Welcome to PRETTY PLACES #1;  in this series I'll show you some of the pretty places I get to go to every once in a while! A couple of weekes ago, my boyfriend and I went to have breakfast in this pretty restaurant located in Guatemala City called Saul L'Osteria, the place has its own vibe, there are like 3 different moods you can find there, the first one was my favorite, it had some farmhouse vibe, everything was very bright and somewhat shabby-chic.

The breakfast on its own was very nice too! I had some french toasts topped with berries and a nice orange marmalade and just plain water to drink! You an spot my boyfriend's orange juice in there lol.
Highly recommended!


"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."
Ephesians 2: 8-9


See you next time, 

J.




No comments:

Post a Comment