Monday, October 28, 2019

ROMANS 8:28

AND WE KNOW THAT ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THEM THAT LOVE GOD, TO THEM WHO ARE CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE.
Romans 8:28

It's fall ya'll! Im a little late, I know, but: I've been way to busy drinking pumpkin spice lattes and eating all sorts of fall baked goods! Lol, anyhow, I wanted to pop in here real quick to write about something I've realized over the past weekend: "Even when I don't see it you're working", this is a line from a very famous song from Leeland - Way Maker - and it just happened to me that, I was in a season of praying, waiting, praising, being thankful for the Lord's amazing Grace and just being content with Him and all of a sudden many things started to happen and I transitioned to a harvest season and all of the sowing had happened without me even knowing. The Lord did amazing work in my relationships, my job, college and my heart. 

Keep close to the Lord, not for the outcome but for His glory and who He is; 

it will all work for your good (sometimes that may not mean for your instant happiness but for your good). Trust the Lord and do according to His purpose.


Sending love and fall vibes to you!
Love,

J <3

No comments:

Post a Comment